I received the Liebster Award 2016! Deepest gratitude to my pretty fellow blogger, Akanksha, who extended the award and listed me as one of her favorite bloggers. She is undeniably a smart lady who has a burning passion for writing and put her heart in her works. I am wishing her a great blogger journey. 🙂 Following the rule, below is my response. Here we go!
1. I can’t live without music.
4. I have loved only one man in my entire life, my Father. Looking forward for the second one. Haha!
5. I could eat a lot and don’t gain weight. I think I’m stuck with being slender. 😀
6. Massage is my weakness.
7. I drop people who make me suffer emotionally with their selfish ways, or who stop me from growing as a person.
8. I could be that happy person all day but cries all night. I share my deepest feelings with few people.
9. I value relationship over argument. If a person keeps arguing against me over non-sense things, then we go back to #7. 😀
My Favorite Blog is Groove Is In The Heart . It’s a reflection of a woman who has the courage to explore and discover new things. She throws positive energy to her readers. One more interesting fact about her, she used to be an Opera Singer!
For those who are not aware, the Liebster Award is given to bloggers who share great contents and have less than a thousand followers. It is one way to recognize and promote the efforts and works of new bloggers. So there you have it, paying it forward. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award write a 150-300 word description about your favourite blog (with a link to it) that is not your own.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. This is an optional choice (as it was for me), it’s perfectly fine if you don’t wish to include this in your post.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the blogger the happy news that you nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn more about it (they might not have even heard of it!)